Fringe and Inner City home-seekers take note! 24 Heaslop Street Woolloongabba is on the market! Come and inspect your opportunity to live in an exclusive catchment of streets that will be the admiration of family and friends.
Woolloongabba is recognised as one of Brisbane’s emerging inner-city living and cosmopolitan hotspots, with good capital growth forecast and rental demand in the area at an all-time high.
This property screams for the professional couple, builder renovators or investors - with
perhaps a small family (or one still in the planning stages) to take advantage of consolidating and prioritising one of the most precious things we have in our lives… TIME! The neat and tidy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2 carpark cottage is a perfect low maintenance, solidly fortified home offering the serenity and privacy of a backyard oasis. Do not delay in your endeavour to score your stand-alone property entry into this “low house” supply postcode, which will only continue to increase in market value.
All of this exists within 700metres to 3klm of this property:
• Brisbane City’s vibrant hub and heart
• Southbank and parklands
• QPAC; GOMA;
• The Gabba; Suncorp Stadium (4klm)
• Brisbane State High; St Laurences; Sommerville House; QUT Gardens Point
• Boggo Road precinct
• Multitudes of shops; restaurants, Cafés, entertaining nightlife
• Park Road and Vulture Street railway stations; & numerous bus stations;
• The Mater Hospital; The PA Hospital;
• Entry and Exit to M1 Motorway
Your options with this home and location are only limited by your imagination, or you may reference the architect plans that the owner has drawn up ready for the interested buyers perusal.
- Built-in Wardrobes