With only 8 homes sold in the suburb of South Brisbane in 2012, here is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a large family home situated high on Crown Street, in the convenient and desirable location of South Brisbane; this home has expansive proportions and can possibly be a dual residence opportunity with LMR zoning.
This home is renovated and modernised with ducted cooling and heating, an outdoor entertaining area ideal for BBQ and dining.
This unique property is close to absolutely everything that South Brisbane’s inner city living has to offer and is famous for.
The home is within the BSHS catchment, and is in walking distance to some of Brisbane’s best private and public schools; has easy freeway access; is close to hospitals, cafes, restaurants and shopping. SouthBank is a short walk away, as is QUT via the Goodwill Bridge and the University of Queensland by way of the Green Bridge and you’re only three sets of traffic lights to Brisbane’s CBD. You cannot go past this home for fantastic value.
Some of the property’s many features include:
• Tiled open plan living with combined lounge, dining and kitchen filled with natural light and cross ventilation
• Timber bi folds that lead onto tiled patio area
• Kwila bench tops in the kitchen with gas cooker and dish drawer dishwasher.
• Spacious laundry with an abundance of custom made floor to ceiling cupboards.
• Master bedroom downstairs opens onto its own private deck and front yard with ensuite - a huge step-in Roman bath; other three bedrooms all have built in robes with two of the bedrooms opening onto a rear deck recently enclosed with shutters (perfect for a children’s play or study area or an office).
• Second lounge /entertainment area upstairs leads to the front deck with views to Woolloongabba Hill, “the Gabba”, Highgate Hill and the Eco Science Precinct capturing good views and breezes.
• Upstairs Kitchenette and space for a bar fridge
• The Property is Fully Fenced and wired for external monitoring for security and fire.
• Parking for 3-4 cars with remote roller door access
Ecofriendly with 1.5 Kwh Solar Panels and gas hot water system, this home is truly a find and worth some serious consideration for owner occupier or investor alike. This property is currently tenanted until 3rd January at $980 per week.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank